BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

KELCHEFF 2011 - Part 1




Hello everyone!

Last Friday my siblings and I went to Kelantan Cheng Ho International Food Festival (KELCHEFF 2011). The festival held at Bazar Tok Guru, Kota Bharu.

The festival was awesome! For the International Food Festival, it held from 14- 23 July 2011.

There were so many international food there. Anyone of you who are not yet attend the festival, you should pay a visit now before it end.


For the 'Galeri Tamadun Islam', you can visit Gelanggang Seni and Dewan Jubli Perak, Kota Bharu. It opens from 7-26 July 2011, at 10am - 10 pm.
I'm not yet visit the gallery. May be this weekend I'll go there, InsyaAllah.


In next entries, I'll share the photos taken at the festival.

See u later!

0 comments: